UPSC Advt No 22/ 2017
Apply Online for Research Officer, Director & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Research Officer (Language/ Linguist), Deputy Director (Medical), Research Officer/ Planning Officer, Deputy Director (ER) vacancies on temporary, contract basis. UPSC Advt No 22/ 2017 Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs. UPSC Advt No 22/ 2017 Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below… UPSC Advt No 22/ 2017
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name of the Post:
1. Research Officer (Language/ Linguist): 01 Post
2. Deputy Director (Medical): 01 Post
3. Research Officer/Planning Officer: 01 Post
4. Deputy Director (ER): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Post 1, 43 years for Post 2, 30 years for Post 3, 45 years for Post 4. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Linguistics for Post 1, have Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act for Post 2, Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education or Equivalent for Post 3, Masters’ Degree in Political Science/ History/ Sociology Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics for Post 4 from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 14-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs
Last for Printing of Online Application: 15-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like pay scale, experience, duties, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below…