UPSC Advt No 18/ 2016
Apply Online for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Professor- Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent, Principal & Asst Professor vacancies for Government colleges. UPSC Advt No 18/ 2016 Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27-10-2016 by 23:59 Hrs. UPSC Advt No 18/ 2016 Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…UPSC Advt No 18/ 2016
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 23
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent: 01 Post
2. Principal: 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor: 21 Posts
i. Botany: 03 Posts
ii. Chemistry: 04 Posts
iii. English: 04 Posts
iv. Gujarati: 02 Posts
v. Hindi: 01 Post
vi. Mathematics: 01 Post
vii. Physics: 01 Post
viii. Psychology: 01 Post
ix. Sanskrit: 01 Post
x. Sociology: 01 Post
xi. Zoology: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 50 years for Post 1, 2, 35 years for Post 3 i to vii, ix to xi & 38 years for Post 3-viii as on closing date. Age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MD (Health Administration)/ MD (Hospital Administration)/ MD (Community Health Administration) for Post 1, Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% of marks &/ or must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET for Post 2 & 3 with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test (RT) followed by interview
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of the SBI/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27-10-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience in a single pdf file.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts” & Again Click on “New registration” (if not registered)
4. Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-10-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last for Printing of Online Application: 28-10-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like relaxations, pay scale, reservation, qulification, PROBATION & other information click on the link given below….
UPSC Advt No 18/ 2016 More Information
Apply Online Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Click here