SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016
Apply Online 5134 Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 for the recruitment of 5134 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk & Court Clerk vacancies. SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-10-2016 to 07-11-2016 (11-11-2016) by 05:00 PM. SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 Other details like age, qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016.
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 5134
Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016
Name of the Post:
1. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3281 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator: 506 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 1321 Posts
4. Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 27 years as on 01-01-2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH Candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer based written examination (Tier-I), descriptive examination (Tier-II), skill test/ typing test (Tier-III) & merit.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI challan/ net banking and any credit & debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee as per rules/ instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssc.nic.in from 08-10-2016 to 07-11-2016 (11-11-2016) by 05:00 PM
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the deired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 08-10-2016
Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan 04-11-2016 by 05:00 PM
Last Date to Apply Online 07-11-2016 (11-11-2016) by 05:00 PM
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) 07-01-2017 to 05-02-2017
Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) 09-04-2017
For more details like reservation, pay scale, experience, exam centre, syllabus, Permissible disability for PH candidates, relaxation details, scheme of examination & other information click on the link given below…
SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 More Information
Apply Online Get Details
FAQ Get Details