KPSC Recruitment 2017
Apply Online for 1604 Technical & Non Technical Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 1604 Technical & Non Technical (Group-C) vacancies. KPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online from 27-11-2017 to 28-12-2017 till 11:45 PM. KPSC Recruitment 2017 Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below… KPSC Recruitment 2017
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1604
Name of the Post: Technical & Non Technical (Group C)
I. Technical: 61 posts
1. Post Graduate Teacher: 54 posts
a. Kannada: 06 posts
b. English: 06 posts
c. Hindi: 06 posts
d. Urdu: 06 posts
e. Maths: 06 posts
f. Physics: 06 posts
g. Chemistry: 06 posts
h. Social Science: 06 posts
i. Computer: 06 posts
2. Librarian: 04 posts
3. Female Staff Nurse: 03 posts
II. Non Technical: 1543 posts
A. Graduate: 998 posts
1. Kannada: 44 posts
2. English: 49 posts
3. Hindi: 46 posts
4. Urdu: 48 posts
5. Mathematics: 38 posts
6. General Science: 35 posts
7. Social Science: 42 posts
8. Computer Teacher: 34 posts
9. Physical Education: 45 posts
10. Office Supirdent: 02 posts
11. Warden: 76 posts
12. Computer Assistant: 43 posts
13. Wardens (Women): 49 posts
14. Hostel Superintendent (Men): 201 posts
15. Hostel Superintendent (Women): 221 posts
16. Accounts Assistant: 18 posts
17. Superintendents (Men): 04 posts
18. Superintendents (Women): 03 posts
B. Non Graduate: 545 posts
19. Art & Craft: 48 posts
20. Arts: 04 posts
21. Ashrama School Teachers in the Department of Scheduled Tribe Welfare: 493 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years for General, 38 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG in relevant subject & B.Ed for Roman No.I (a to h), M.Sc. Computer Science/ M.Tech/ M.E. in Computer Science/ Information Science & Engineering for Roman No.I (i), Bachelor of Library Science for Roman No.I (2), B.Sc. (Nursing) or three years diploma course in Nursing or its equivalent for Roman No.I (3), Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed for Roman No.II (1 to 7), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc with Computer Science for Roman No. II (8), Bachelor’s Degree with Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) for Roman No. II (9). Refer the notification for remaining Posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam & Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT).
Exam Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General candidates and Rs. 300/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B, Rs. 50/- for Ex-Serviceman through e-payment Post Offices/ Online payment (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 27-11-2017 to 28-12-2017 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
3. Click on “Apply Online Admission ticket Download”
4. Again click on “Click here to Apply Online for Technical/ Non Technical Posts”
5. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
6. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-11-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-12-2017 till 11:45 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 29-12-2017 till 11:45 PM.
For more details like pay scale, age limit, qualification, exam fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…