JKSSB Recruitment 2017
Apply Online for 1140 JE, Draftsman, Asst & Other Posts: Government of Jammu and Kashmir, J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has published a notification for the recruitment of 1140 Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Draftsman (Civil), Draftsman (Mechanical), Junior Assistant & Other vacancies under the Hon’ble Prime Minister Package for Kashmiri Migrants in various cadres. JKSSB Recruitment 2017 Eligible candidates (J & K Permanent Residents) can apply online from 28-11-2017 to 22-12-2017. JKSSB Recruitment 2017 Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below… JKSSB Recruitment 2017
JKSSB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1140
Name of the Departments & Posts:
A. Public Works (R&B): 228 Posts
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 100 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 27 Posts
3. Draftsman (Civil): 30 Posts
4. Draftsman (Mechanical): 16 Posts
5. Junior Assistant: 55 Posts
B. Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Dept: 20 Posts
6. Junior Assistant: 20 Posts
C. Power Development Department: 220 Posts
7. Junior engineer (Electrical): 50 Posts
8. Draftsman (Electrical): 70 Posts
9. Junior Stenographer: 30 Posts
10. Junior Assistant: 40 Posts
11. Technician-III: 30 Posts
D. Youth Services, Sports & Technical Education Dept: 10 Posts
12. Junior Assistant: 10 Posts
E. Rural Development & Panchayati Raj: 50 Posts
13. IEC Worker: 25 Posts
14. Junior Stenographer: 25 Posts
F. Transport Department: 115 Posts
15. Motor Vehicle Inspector: 20 Posts
16. Junior Stenographer: 05 Posts
17. Junior Assistant: 25 Posts
18. Driver: 10 Posts
19. Mechanic (SMG): 05 Posts
20. Junior System Engineer: 10 Posts
21. Assistant MVI: 10 Posts
22. Sub MVI’s: 10 Posts
23. Motor Vehicle Traffic Asst: 20 Posts
G. Labour & Employment Department: 27 Posts
24. Labour Officer: 07 Posts
25. Labour Inspector: 07 Posts
26. Junior Assistant: 08 Posts
27. Driver: 05 Posts
H. PHE, I&FC Department: 150 Posts
28. Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 Posts
29. Draftsman (Civil): 40 Posts
30. Works Supervisor: 30 Posts
31. Junior Assistant: 30 Posts
I. School Education Department: 220 Posts
32. Junior Assistant: 92 Posts
33. Library Assistant: 85 Posts
34. Junior Librarian: 43 Posts
J. Rural Development & Panchayati Raj: 100 Posts
35. Multipurpose Worker: 50 Posts
36. Village Level Worker: 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 40 years for Open Merit, 18 to 43 years for SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates, 18 to 42 years for PWD candidates, 18 to 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen, 18 to 40 years for candidates in Government Service/ Contractual employees as on 01-01-2017. For more information refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or 3 year Diploma in Civil engg or AMIE section (A&B) India in Civil for S.No-01, BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical or Aeronautical or Automobile production Engineering or 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Aeronautical or Automobile production or AMIE section (A&B) India in Mechanical or Aeronautical or Automobile production for S.No-02, two years diploma in Draftsman (civil) or two years Certificate Course in draftsman (civil) for S.No-03, two years diploma in Draftsman (mech) or two years Certificate Course in draftsman (mech) for S.No-04, graduation from any recognized university with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and six months certificate course in computer from a recognized institute for S.No-05, 06, BE/ B.Tech in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or 3 year Diploma in Electrical or Electronics engg for S.No-07. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written, type test & interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 350/- through Online payment gateway ((Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card) or Challan at J&K Bank branches or CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssbjk.in from 28-11-2017 to 22-12-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log on to the website www.ssbjk.in.
2. Go to “New User? Register here” for Fresh Applicants.
3. Enter Login details if Candidates have already registered.
4. Select the desired post & Read the Notification.
5. Click on Online Link & Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Upload & scan the requisite documents & Submit the form.
7. Take a print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 28-11-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-12-2017
For more details like qualification, experience, name of the cadre & other information click on the link given below…