IGNTU Recruitment 2017
Apply Online for 45 Non Teaching Posts: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 45 Non Teaching vacancies on temporary basis. IGNTU Recruitment 2017 Eligible candidates may apply online from 06-11-2017 to 06-12-2017. IGNTU Recruitment 2017 Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below… IGNTU Recruitment 2017
IGNTU Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 45
Name of the Post: Non Teaching
1. Medical Officer: 01 Post
2. Private Secretary: 04 Posts
3. Security Officer: 01 Post
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
5. Assistant: 04 Posts
6. Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
7. Professional Assistant: 01 Post
8. Senior Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
9. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 02 Posts
10. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
11. Technical Assistant (Physical, Biological & Computer Science): 03 Posts
12. Pharmacist: 01 Post
13. Security Inspector: 01 Post
14. Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
15. Stenographer: 01 Post
16. Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
17. Library Assistant: 01 Post
18. Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts
19. Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 40 years forpost-1, 3, 4, 35 years for post-2, 5 to 11, 13, 15, 32 years for post-12, 14, 18, 30 years for post-16, 17, 19. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD or other reserved categories as per the UGC/ Govt. of India guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS recognized by M.C.I. for post-1, Bachelor degree from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 03 years experience, English Stenography speed: 120/ 100 wpm, English Type- writing speed: 35/ 30 wpm/typing Speed and knowledge of computer application for post-2, Bachelor Degree with 05 years experience or Persons who have served in the Army or such Uniformed service at JCO level or equivalent or above with at least Class 10th standard pass or Army Class I examination or an equivalent examination and Holding a valid Driving License to ride Jeep/ Motor Cycle for post-3, Graduation in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent with 02 years of experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 05 years of experience for post-4. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ skill test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- for UR/ OBC category. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.igntu.ac.in/ from 06-11-2017 to 06-12-2017 & send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of relevant documents, in a closed cover super-scribing as “Application for the Post of—– and the Advertisement No.—–” to the Recruitment Cell, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Lalpur, Amarkantak, Dist.-Anuppur( Madhya Pradesh)- 484887 on or before 17-12-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying, candidates have valid email Id & Password.
2. Log on to the website http://www.igntu.ac.in/
3. Go to Portal—–>Recruitment Portal.
4. Select the desired post & click on New Registration.
5. After Registration, click on “Applicants Login & Apply Online”.
6. Login yourself, fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 17-12-2017
For more details like pay scale and other information click on the link given below….