IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 64 Jr Asst, Manager & Other Posts: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has announced a notification for the recruitment of 64 Junior Assistant, Mess Manager, Junior Accounts Officer, Sr Lib Info Assistant, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Caretaker Cum Manager, Caretaker, Security Inspector, Asstt. Caretaker & […]
GSLDC Recruitment 2018
Apply Online for 71 Jr Clerk, Field Asst & Other Posts: Gujarat State Land Development Corporation Limited (GSLDC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 71 Company Secretary (Class-I), Assistant Director (Class-II), Field Supervisor (Class-III), Field Assistant (Class-III), Junior Clerk cum Computer Operator (Class-III) Other Vacancies. GSLDC Recruitment 2018 Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-01-2018 at 11:00 AM to 10-02-2018 till 06:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below… GSLDC Recruitment 2018
GSLDC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 71
Name of the Post:
1. Company Secretary (Class-I): 01 post
2. Assistant Director (Class-II): 03 posts
3. Finance & Accounts Officer (Class-II): 01 post
4. Land Protection Officer (Class-II): 02 posts
5. Field Supervisor (Class-III): 07 posts
6. Field Assistant (Class-III): 37 posts
7. Senior Clerk (Class-III): 02 posts
8. Steno Grade-III (Gujarati): 01 post
9. Junior Clerk cum Computer Operator (Class-III): 17 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not exceed 35 years for Post No.1 to 3, 33 years for Remaining Posts as on 10-02-2018. Age Relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree for Post No.1, Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Agricultural/ Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering for Post No.2, Degree in Master of Business Administration (Finance) with 03 years experience for Post No.3, Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Engineering for Post No.4, Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering or Rural Studies/ Diploma in Agriculture or Civil Engineering with 3 years experience for Post No.5, Degree or Diploma in Agriculture or Civil Engineering or Bachelor degree in Rural Studies for Post No.6, Bachelor Degree in any faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce or Law from recognized University, with 5 years experience for Post No.7, Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination & Typing with Short hand knowledge for Post No.8, Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination for Post No.9.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for Unreserved category, Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PWD candidates, Rs.12/- Postal Service Charges for All categories through Computerized Office.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15-01-2018 at 11:00 AM to 10-02-2018 till 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Go to Current Advertisement——–> Click on “View All”.
4. Select Advertisement by Department “GSLDC”.
5. Select desired Post, Click on “Apply” & Again Click on “Apply Now”.
6. Enter the Registration Number & Birth Date (Register your self if New Registration).
7. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
8. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
9. Take Print out of online application form for future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2018 at 11:00 AM on wards
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2018 till 06:00 PM.
For more details like pay scale, qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…