AIIMS Recruitment 2017
Apply Online for 124 Sr Resident Posts: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has published a notification for the recruitment of 124 Sr Resident vacancies on direct recruitment basis. AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 21-11-2017to 22-12-2017 till 17:00 hrs. AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below… AIIMS Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 124
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Name of the Department:
1. Anaesthesiology and Critical Care: 08 Posts
2. Anatomy: 01 Post
3. Biochemistry: 01 Post
4. Burns & Plastic Surgery: 02 Posts
5. Cardiology: 02 Posts
6. Cardiothoracic Surgery: 02 Posts
7. Community Medicine and Family Medicine: 05 Posts
8. Dentistry (Endodontics): 01 Post
9. Dentistry (Prosthodontics): 01 Post
10. Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology: 02 Posts
11. Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology: 08 Posts
12. Endocrinology & Metabolism: 02 Posts
13. Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 02 Posts
14. Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
15. General Medicine: 07 Posts
16. General Surgery: 10 Posts
17. Medical Oncology/ Haematology: 01 Post
18. Microbiology: 02 Posts
19. Neonatology: 04 Posts
20. Nephrology: 02 Posts
21. Neurology: 03 Posts
22. Neurosurgery: 05 Posts
23. Nuclear Medicine: 01 Post
24. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 03 Posts
25. Ophthalmology: 03 Posts
26. Orthopaedics: 04 Posts
27. Otorhinolaryngology – ENT: 03 Posts
28. Paediatric Surgery: 02 Posts
29. Paediatrics: 03 Posts
30. Pathology: 03 Posts
31. Pharmacology: 04 Posts
32. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 03 Posts
33. Physiology: 03 Posts
34. Psychiatry: 02 Posts
35. Pulmonary Medicine: 02 Posts
36. Radiotherapy: 01 Post
37. Surgical Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
38. Surgical Oncology: 02 Posts
39. Trauma & Emergency (Medical): 04 Posts
40. Trauma & Emergency (Surgical): 04 Posts
41. Urology: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 33 years, For those applying for these posts after completing DM/ M.Ch Courses upper age will be 35 years as on 22-12-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MD/ DNB (Anaesthesiology) for S.No-01, MS/ MD/ DNB (Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Human Anatomy) with Ph.D for S.No-02, MD/ DNB(Biochemistry)/ M.Sc (Biochemistry) with Ph.D for S.No-03, M.Ch./ DNB (Burn and Plastic Surgery) for S.No-04, DM/ DNB(Cardiology) for S.No-05, M.Ch./ DNB (CTVS) for S.No-06, MD/ DNB (Community Medicine/ PSM) for S.No-07, MDS (Endodontics) for S.No-08, MDS (Prosthodontics) for S.No-09. For detailed qualification refer the Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- for General/ OBC category, Rs. 800/- for SC/ ST category through online mode only via payment gateway. No fee for OPH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in from 21-11-2017 to 22-12-2017 till 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
2. Go to Recruitment & Select Recruitment Notices.
3. Select the desired post & Read the Notification carefully
4. Click on Apply now & register if candidate would be new user.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-12-2017 till 17:00 hrs
For more details like emoluments, tenure & other information click on the link given below….